As I was traveling for work, a thoughtful blogger and fellow passionate agriculturalists nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. I am truly honored. Thank you Nebraska Wheatie and please visit her blog. She shares a unique part of ag-working hard alongside her husband.
So Here are the Rules of the Versatile Blogger Award
1. Thank and link the person(s) nominating you.
2. List and pass the nomination on to 15 of your favorite bloggers.
3. Tell us 7 little juicy tidbits about yourself.
4. Copy this picture to your blog.
15 Deserving Blogs
2. Tech Chef
3. Oregon Green
10. Crystal Cattle
12. Ray-Lin Dairy
15. The Beef Jar
7 Tidbits about Me
1. I would spend every day at a cattle show if I financially could afford it.
2. Big Cities are not so bad as long as I can just visit and never have to live there.
3. I cannot handle complete silence
4. I hate Chalk- I do not like the texture
5. I choose to remodel the barn before remodeling my kitchen.
6. I rather clean manure from cattle stalls then clean my house.
7. I know that nothing in my life would be possible without God.