Wordless Wednesday is dedicated to our last soybean field to be harvested for 2012.
- When you call the boy for dinner #harvest17 #runslikeadeere #tractorboy https://t.co/hxINKbciJG 7 hours ago
- The harvest that keeps going and going one acre at a time. #harvest17 https://t.co/dXLAvMl2G6 9 hours ago
- Rise and shine. Hope to knock soybeans off the #harvest17 to-do list. https://t.co/HfPzMJpXv6 1 day ago
- When you finally get some good news...ok, #CarryOn https://t.co/DHA2Qx3NiP 3 days ago
- RT @FoodConcerns: Jayson Lusk @WorldFoodPrize accepts his 2017 CAST Borlaug Communication Award @CASTagScience #FoodPrize17 https://t.co/dv… 3 days ago
AGRICULTUREagfact Agfacts Agriculture Amtrak Angus Cattle animal agriculture animals apples orchard beauty bee beef beef fuel biodiesel blog action day cattle children Christmas classroom consumer Corn costs cow Croplife crops CSPI diet education environment fall Family family farm farm farmer farmers farmers share farm families Farming feast field food Food Day food prices fuel harvest health honey HSUS Illinois John Deere kids livestock meat Mom myths about food November pie pork production pumpkin recipes renewable fuel Soybeans students tallow Thank a Farmer Thankful Thanksgiving toy toys train Turkey vegan vegetable water Wheat